The tank is constructed either in an elliptical or round form. Tank material can be either
Stainless Steel, Mild Steel or Aluminium.
Platform with handrail and ladder at the back of the truck. For pump mounting and access to manhole only.
The water pump can be configured as required.
- Pump suction from the tank, filled through a manhole in the top.
- Pump suction from the tank, filled through a manhole in the tank or filled from secondary suction on the pump.
- Supply to spray bars or low-pressure hose reels.
Hose Tray on one side run the full length of the water tank.
Equipped with rubber bands to keep piping in place.
Hose Hooks mounted on the side of the tank shell for compact hose storage.
Low water sensor fitted inside the tank with a buzzer and red light inside the truck to warn the driver if the water level is below 1000 liters.
Various options of plastic toolboxes:
- Toolbox 81004 – Dimensions: 630x450x480, Capacity: 77.5 litres
- Toolbox 81006 – Dimensions: 830x500x470, Capacity: 119.0 litres
- Toolbox 81008 – Dimensions: 1030x500x480, Capacity: 154.0 litres