We offer different versions for the ideal combination of fresh water and sludge tank, while simultaneously ensuring optimal axle load distribution and maximum payload.
Tank Layouts include:
- Tank in tank design.
- Freshwater in the front section of the tank, sludge tank in the back.
- Combination of fresh water tanks at the front and sides.
- Freshwater side-mounted water tanks only.
High Pressure and vacuum pumps mounted below the chassis powered from a split shaft PTO.
Positive displacement vacuum pump with tri-lobe rotors and lateral injection cooling system.
Flow rates ranging from 1300 m3/h to 4000 m3/h.
High-pressure plunger pump installed with pneumatic regulator and safety valves.
Flow rates between 250 – 300 l/min and pressure rates between 200 – 300 bar.
Large capacity Hose Reels mounted on the back of the tank door and on the side behind the rear wheel. The Hose Reel is designed to allow for a maximum rotation angle of 180° and is kept in place by a mechanical locking device.
Multiple Options Available:
- Fixed suction boom VSB300M with manual 300° swivel, up and down functions.
- Fixed suction boom VSB311M with manual 300° swivel, up and down functions and 1100mm Telescopic extension.
- Fixed suction boom VSB311H with hydraulic 300° swivel, up and down functions and 1100mm Telescopic extension.
Hose Trays run the full length of the vacuum tank.
Equipped with rubber bands to keep piping in place.
Holes at end of hose tray to drain any liquids left in pipes.
All controls for the operation and of the workings of the machine are fitted in an illuminated, lockable, water-resistant control panel. The panel can easily be removed for maintenance by means of a quick connect electrical plug.
Reverse Camera with Monitor Select, 7″ Digital LCD with Camera Select, IP69K, Ultra-Low Light.
Polyurethane tank with a capacity of 30L water and built-in soap dispenser mounted on the side of the chassis.
Critical for operator’s hygiene and keeping truck cab clear of any sewage of effluent.